Search This Blog

Friday, April 14, 2023

 Thoughts on time.

Time. It waits for no man..but it can stand still..like an errant toddler wanting to be chased it runs away from us. Time can crawl, drag, fly or even stop.
We can save time or spend it, wisely or foolishly depending on our day.
We can become lost in a moment only to be found in the nick of time.
And all the while, time passes.
Time can be killed but its slow march can never be stopped permanently.
Time is the greatest healer but in the end we die when we run out of time.
We can give time to others- a moment, a second, a minute, an hour- or we can refuse to give it- "I haven't a second to spare". 
You can be in time, on time or if you run late...over time.
And all the while, time passes. 
When a decision needs to be made it can be down to a matter of time or perhaps you'll have time on your side.
However..my alarm has just sounded..my 6 minutes is up..I would love to write more but I seem to have run out of space!!

2 comments:

  1. Very clever piece Corinna. Great verbal weaving. A great share

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this piece. The word play & fun mixed with the emotion & heart. Thank you. MF

    ReplyDelete